- AR15 Parts
- AR15 Upper Assemblies
- AR15 Lower Assemblies
- AR15 Magazines
- Optics & Sights
How to Purchase Firearms Online
We, “Northern Rifleman LLC” sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from “Northern Rifleman LLC” meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
• If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 651-247-4733.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
• Contact the FFL of your choice and understand the requirements that they might require in order to send out their FFL
• Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
• Have the FFL dealer e-mail or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below: note: We do not accept faxes.
Northern Rifleman LLC
Attn: Michael Emery
6043 Hudson Road STE 140 H
Woodbury, MN 55125
E-Mail forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from “Northern Rifleman LLC” This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California: Handguns must be on California’s approved list. Assault weapons must be CA Approved. Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons.
Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons.
New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons.
New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC).
Washington D.C.: No Firearms .
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.