Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
• Use of known shipper, no third party
• No sales outside the U.S
• Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
• Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
• Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
• Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
• Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
• All sales over 100.00 that are being shipped to a residence will require an adult signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.
Ammunition Restrictions by State:
Illinois: We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file
Connecticut: We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
Chicago, IL: No Ammo without a FFL
Cook County, IL: No Ammo without a FFL
Los Angeles, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
Massachusetts (Statewide): No Ammo without an FFL
New York City, NY: No Ammo
Oakland, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
Sacramento, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
Washington D.C.: No Ammo
APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
PO. Boxes: No Ammo
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.