FastFire™ 4-MOA Dot
- 4-MOA dot size
- Bright-red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- Compact and lightweight, so it won’t affect firearm balance or handling
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Mounts to almost anything—including handguns, rifles, and shotguns—using Burris mounting systems
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions
- Windage and elevation adjustments make fine-tuning easy
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- CR2032 battery included
- Comes with our Burris Forever Warranty™
The FastFire 3 is the best selling red dot sight from Burris. It is available with a 3 MOA or 8 MOA dot.
Light and tough, the FastFire 3 series puts an unmistakable, bright red dot on your target to give you an immediate speed and accuracy advantage. Can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also has 3 manual brightness settings
- Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight; automatic time-out feature after 8 hours helps battery last up to 5 years
- Available with Picatinny/Weaver mount for mounting on rifles, handguns and tactical shotgunsDOT SIZE:
- Generally speaking, the 8 MOA dot is most popular for short range shooters, especially with handguns or shotguns. The larger dot makes target acquisition quicker.
- The 3 MOA dot is most popular with rifles, or anyone wanting more pin-point accuracy, as the smaller dot covers far less of the overall target area.
- The FastFire 3 will easily work with the Glock MOS system. Click here for instructions
- The FastFire 3 will work with virtually every "optics ready" handgun. However, the Burris supplied mounting screws may not be the correct length for every single handgun. Please contact the firearm manufacturer for specific screw lengths necessary for correct mounting.
For AR and carbine shooters, the AR-F3 combines the FastFire 3™ sight with the rugged AR-F3™ mount.
It’s the simplest and most effective way to mount any FastFire™ sight on an AR flattop as a standalone sight or as a co-witness for iron sights.
- Includes AR-F3 tactical mount and 3-MOA FastFire 3 red dot sight
- Positions the FastFire at the optimum height on an AR as a standalone sight and as a co-witness for iron sights
- Sight is protected by metal wings on each side
- Has convenient storage space for spare battery, open-end wrench, and Torx® wrench
- Fits any Weaver or Picatinny-style base